With her insightful perspective on technology entrepreneurship, leadership, and digital marketing, Alicia is a sought-after speaker at universities and industry events.
She has spoken at Stanford University, UC Berkeley, UC Davis, and St. Mary’s College of California.
Industry speaking engagements include
- O’Reilly Strata Conference
- Women 2.0
- Quantified Self Annual Conference
- SES New York, Toronto, and San Jose
- Ad:Tech Miami
- Hispanic Retail 360
- Multicultural Marketing Expo
- The National Association of Hispanic Publishers Conference
- Digital Hollywood Building Blocks
- Digital Hollywood CES.
Further, at the request of the U.S. Embassy, she completed a speaking tour of Azerbaijan encouraging female entrepreneurship.
To book Alicia for speaking engagements, please reach out via the email icon in the footer below.